Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Bestie Got Engaged!


My long time friend Brittany got engaged. She’s been dating this super hot fireman named Billy for a long time and he finally popped the question, lol! He planned a wonderful engagement that included their whole family. He asked for her hand at one of their favorite places in San Diego. Afterwards he surprised her with all of their family and friends and went to a country concert in style in a limo bus! It was hard to keep a secret from her but she was totally surprised! Billy did a great job coordinating it all and keeping it on the down low. Couldn't ask for a better guy for one of my best girls!

Mike and I unfortunately missed out on the fun. So wish I could’ve been a apart of it but I just started a new job and couldn’t get the time off. Boo.

Not that I didn’t already know (wink wink), but she asked my sis and I to be her bridesmaid in a very cute and creative way! Love this girl and excited for her and Billy’sfuture!






No comments:

Post a Comment